Virginia Men's Gymnastics
College Gymnastics Programs
- So what if you don't get into one of the "Big 17" schools listed on the left? Its not the end of the world. Did you know there are over 100 colleges and universities across the country with men's gymnastics programs? They are the Club teams and include schools like Virginia Tech, UVA and University of Texas, Austin. Club teams are fully recognized university squads; they're just not a "varsity" sport. The schools compete all the way through national championships. For more information, and a list of participating universities, check out the National Association of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs (NAIGC) website.
- For all the latest on collegiate men's gymnastics programs, both NCAA and Club at CollegeGymnastics.org, click here.
- Also check out CollegeGymFan.com for the primary online news and information resource for Collegiate Gymnastics in the US.
- High School gymnast timeline.
This is the home for all Virginia college bound gymnasts. The goal is to load profiles of (or links to) every Level 10 Virginia gymnast, containing bio, contact info, academic records, gymnastics achievements, current skills and links to competition videos.
University of California, Berkeley
University of Illinois, Champaign
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
University of Nebraska, Lincoln
The Ohio State University
Pennsylvania State University
United States Air Force Academy
United States Military Academy
United States Naval Academy
College of William and Mary
- National Gymnastics Foundation Scholarship